South African Bursaries Closing January 2022– 2023
South African Bursaries Closing January 2022– 2023; If you are in need of funding for your 2022 tertiary studies, a bursary is a perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
Zabusaries.com has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of January 2022. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
- JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary (closing: 1 January 2022)
- SAAFoST Foundation Bursary (for Part-Time Students) (closing: 15 January 2022)
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (AAI) Leadership Programme (closing: 28 January 2022)
- Compensation Fund Bursary (closing: 29 January 2022)
- Southern African Transport Conference (SATC) Bursary (closing: 30 January 2022)
- Oppenheimer Memorial Trust (OMT) Scholarship (closing: 31 January 2022)
- SAAFoST Bursary (for Undergraduate Students) (closing: 31 January 2022)
- ….. more bursaries coming soon
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.