Norton Rose Fulbright Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT
Norton Rose Fulbright Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023; Norton Rose Fulbright is an international law firm, with more than 50 offices across the globe
Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa has offices in 3 major cities: Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban, where over 200 lawyers provide a range of legal services.
Since the bursary programme began, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa has awarded more than R1.5 million to talented South African law students.
ABOUT THE NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa is inviting Law students, to apply for their bursary programme for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies towards these Law qualifications
- BA Law
- BCom Law
MORE ABOUT THE NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The bursary will be awarded to the maximum value of R90 000, to be used towards study-related fees.
ZAbusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Norton Rose Fulbright Bursary.
After graduation, students may be offered employment at the company, in the position of Candidate Attorney.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Law qualification (BA Law, BCom Law or LLB degree)
- You must be enrolled at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved and maintained a minimum “B” symbol for English in Grade 11 and Matric if entering 1st year in 2022
- You must have achieved and maintained a minimum “C” symbol for Mathematics in Grade 11 and Matric if entering 1st year in 2022
- You must have achieved and maintained an above-average academic record if currently studying
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged background and have proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at Norton Rose Fulbright Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results and Matric final results/ certificate, if entering first year (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of university acceptance or registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter, stating why you think you should be awarded the bursary
- Full Curriculum Vitae (your leaply application profile)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT BURSARY
14 January 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa directly:
Tel: 011 685 8500
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.