South African Nursing Bursaries 2021 – 2022
Nursing bursaries are made available yearly for South African students with great compassion and desire to care for those who cannot care for themselves. These bursaries are available to motivated candidates wanting to make a difference within their communities and who are faced with dire financial needs, therefore, cannot study further due to this fact.
Nursing Bursaries in South Africa
Here are some of the most commonly found study fields you will find within the Nursing field:
- Medical care for Emergency
- Nursing Care
- General Nursing
- Primary Health Care
- Public health
For a student to be eligible to study in the fields of nursing one ought to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates have to be South African citizens with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- Candidates have to prove their need for financial assistance.
- Candidates have to have an outstanding academic record.
- Candidates have to have pre-approval from an institute of higher learning.
- Candidates have to be from a previously disadvantaged background.