What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
In order to receive your NSFAS allowances you will need to do the following:
- You will need your cell phone and valid SIM card.
- If you are a new student to NSFAS, you will need to sign your NSFAS Bursary Agreement.
- Once you have been awarded your NSFAS Bursary then dial *134*176# and enter your ID number to verify | authenticate your account.
- Your account password will be sent to you via sms. You will be able to access your account by dialing *134*176#.
- Cash may be withdrawn from any of the participating stores (Shoprite, Usave, Checkers, SPAR, Choppies or Boxer