Cederberg Municipality Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – CEDERBERG MUNICIPALITY
Cederberg Municipality Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023; The Cederberg Local Municipality governs an area of the Western Cape province of South Africa, from the Cederberg mountains through the Olifants River to the Atlantic coast.
The Cederberg region is known for its beautiful mountains in Clanwilliam and Citrusdal, breath-taking beaches in Lamberts Bay and Elands Bay and historical villages in Wupperthal and Elandskloof.
Cederberg is part of the Cape Floral Kingdom of South Africa – boasting exceptional botanical diversity and is the only place where world-famous rooibos tea is grown and cultivated.
ABOUT THE CEDERBERG MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Cederberg Municipality is inviting students residing within the Cederberg Municipal area, to apply for bursary funding for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within financial fields (Degree or Diploma), at Undergraduate or Postgraduate level.
MORE ABOUT THE CEDERBERG MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
The bursary aims to cover the cost of full university tuition fees and textbooks.
The bursary will be awarded for 1 year of study and students are required to re-apply for funding each year.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Cederberg Municipality Bursary.
After graduation, bursary recipients will be required to complete a 1-year internship within the Municipality.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 30 days of the closing date (by no later than 28 February 2022) – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CEDERBERG MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for this bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must reside within the Cederberg Municipal area
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have been studying or intend on studying full-time, towards a qualification within the financial field (Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree or Diploma)
- You must have registered or been accepted to study at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must meet the entry requirements of the academic institution
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CEDERBERG MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Download and complete the Cederberg Municipality Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric final results or certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of application to study at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of provisional acceptance to study at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Full academic record, including most recent results, if currently studying (mid-year or year-end) (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration to study at a tertiary institution, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
Applications must be submitted to the municipal office: 2A Voortrekker Street, Clanwilliam, 8130
Note: the envelope marked “Application for the financial bursary: Cederberg Municipality”.
All applicants will receive acknowledgement of their application (in writing), however, no supporting documents will be returned.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CEDERBERG MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
28 January 2022 (at 12:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Cederberg Municipality directly:
Contact People: Mr I van der Westhuizen / Megan Heins
Tel: 027 482 8000
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.