KELE Mining Solutions Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – KELE
KELE Mining Solutions Bursary South Africa | KELE Mining was formed in 2007 as a mining consulting company, however, in 2014 they converted to contract mining and now provide niche contract mining services and utilize proprietary mining technology to improve mining safety and productivity.
KELE Group Holdings (KGH) provides end-to-end services to big-name Mining Giants, such as AngloAmerican Kumba Iron Ore, Kudumane Mining Resources, Assmang Limited Khumani, AngloPlatinum, and Sasol and more.
ABOUT THE KELE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
KELE Mining Solutions is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2023 academic year.. Bursaries are available ALL fields of study, at any University, University of Technology or Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College.
The KELE Bursary is made possible by the companies Local Community Development initiatives and Social commitment to the community in which they operate.
MORE ABOUT THE KELE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE | SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses (based on the student’s financial need): registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed books, toolkits (where applicable), meals and accommodation.
Selected candidates will be contacted by no later than 14 January 2023 – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KELE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying or intend on studying toward a formal qualification or trade, in ANY field
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution: University, University of Technology or Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have passed a minimum of 60% of your course modules/ subjects
- You must be in financial need
- Preference will be given to children of KELE Mining Solutions employees, as well as students from the areas in which the company operates (Northern Cape)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KELE BURSARY
Candidates must apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record/ results (certified copy)
- Proof of registration with the educational institution (on institutions’ letterhead)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (the latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of pension or grant if applicable)
- Proof of residence
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “KELE Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students require only submit the list of above documents to apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE KELE BURSARY
7 January 2023 (at 16:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact KELE Mining Solutions directly:
Tel: 053 151 0600 / 012 844 0456
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.