TSIBA Business School Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – TSIBA
TSIBA Business School Bursary South Africa | TSIBA Business School is an accredited Private Higher Education Institution, registered with the Department for Higher Education | Training and the Council for Higher Education, as well as having a Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) recognition. The institution offers undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications.
ABOUT THE TSIBA BURSARY PROGRAMME
TSIBA Business School is inviting students to apply for their bursary programmes, for the 2023 academic year. The Bachelor of Business Administration Bursary will be awarded to students who have a passion for administration within the business world, but are unable to afford their studies.
Details of the bursary:
- Field of study: Business Administration
- Duration: 3 year
- Starting date: 1 March 2023
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Coverage value: R66 000
The bursary will provide full or partial cover, based on 2 main criteria: affordability and academic merit.
- The full-cover scholarship will cover 100% of study fees
- The partial scholarship is divided into 2 tiers: Tier 1 covers 75% of study fees and Tier 2 covers 60% of study fees
Applicants can read about the TSIBA Bachelor of Business Administration qualification here.
This bursary is administered by the Knowledge Trust – a company on a mission to make education more accessible to students.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TSIBA BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have received a Bachelors’ degree endorsement or equivalent on your National Senior Certificate
- Your parent or guardian’s total combined household income must be less than R350 000 per year (R29 165 per month) after-tax
- Full-cover scholarship: you must have achieved a minimum of 30 points on the TSIBA Points System
- Partial Scholarship: you must have achieved a minimum of 26 points on the TSIBA Points System
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 40% for Mathematics or 80% for Mathematical Literacy
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 50% for English
Read about the TSIBA Points System here.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TSIBA BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online for the:
Applicants are required to fill in the registration form (with a username, email address and password) and thereafter, complete their application on WhatsApp.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document or passport (certified copy)
- Matric Certificate (certified copy)
- University transcript (certified copy)
- Bank statements
CLOSING DATE FOR THE TSIBA BURSARY
31 January 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this scholarship programme, please contact the Knowledge Trust (administrators for this bursary) directly:
Tel: 021 300 5721
Contact form: https://knowledgetrust.org/contact-us/
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.