SACAP Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – SACAP
SACAP Bursary South Africa | SACAP (South African College of Applied Psychology) is an independent provider of accredited Applied Psychology courses, as well as counseling, Human Resource Management, Business Management, Social Work, and Community Development courses.
SACAP was established in 1997 and offers students the chance to study remotely, or on-campus in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, and Pretoria.
ABOUT THE SACAP BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is inviting students to apply for their Student Bursary award, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for Architectural studies (undergraduate up to Masters’s level).
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the SACAP Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SACAP BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards an Architecture qualification
- You must be entering your 2nd or later year of study (up to Master), in 2022
- You must be studying at an accredited Architectural Learning institution in South Africa
- Students without a disability: you must have a total household income of NOT more than R350 000 per annum
- Students with a disability: you must have a total household income of NOT more than R600 000 per annum
- Preference will be given to candidates from designated groups
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SACAP BURSARY
Students who meet the above criteria may apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID Document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results and full academic record (certified copy)
- Motivational letter explaining why you are applying for this bursary (1 page) (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Parents, guardians, or your own proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
- Parents, guardians, or your own 3 months recent bank statements
- Medical note stating the type of disability, if living with a disability
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of the above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted to The Manager: Education & Accreditation, in either of the following ways:
– Email: Mzwakhe.Hlatshwayo@sacapsa.com
– Hand delivery:
51 Wessel Road
PO Box 1500
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SACAP BURSARY
25 February 2022 (at 16:00).
(Applications submitted after these dates will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please the South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) directly:
Please do NOT contact the SACAP if this bursary has already closed.
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.