Mercedes-Benz Bursary South Africa 2024 – 2025
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MERCEDES-BENZ
Mercedes-Benz Bursary South Africa | Mercedes-Benz, founded by Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler in 1926 as “Daimler-Benz”, is a division of Daimler AG, a German company. The global automobile manufacturing company is well-known for its luxurious vehicles, coaches, buses and lorries.
Headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, the company’s history actually dates back to 1886 when Karl Benz’s “Benz Patent-Motorwagen” was considered the first gasoline-powered automobile.
ABOUT THE MERCEDES-BENZ BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Business Studies: Sales, After-sales, Marketing and Communications
- Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development etc
- Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- Finance/ Accounting
- Human Resources
- Law: Legal and Compliance
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
MORE ABOUT THE MERCEDES-BENZ BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED, OTHER OPPORTUNITIES | SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, accommodation or transport expenses, textbooks, digital allowances and a stipend.
Bursary recipients may also have the opportunity to partake in vacation work at Mercedes-Benz Pretoria (Menlyn Maine), during holidays, and the chance to join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after graduation. (conditions apply)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments before final selection. If you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Mercedes-Benz Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MERCEDES-BENZ BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric in 2022 or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a qualification in one of the above fields, in 2022
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric (mid-year results for current Matrics and final results for students who have completed Matric)
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in your most recent university semester results (if currently studying)
- Preference will be given to 1st and 2nd-year students
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MERCEDES-BENZ BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; Mercedes-Benz Bursary Application 2022
(Reference number: MER00025LJ)
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Mercedes-Benz bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results and Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent results, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MERCEDES-BENZ BURSARY
27 January 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mercedes-Benz South Africa directly:
Contact Person: Koketso Dineo Mookeletsi
(This email address is for queries only – applications received to this email will NOT be accepted.)
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.