Eastern Cape Department of Transport Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – EASTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT
Eastern Cape Department of Transport Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023; The Eastern Cape Department of Transport is responsible for providing, developing and facilitating a multimodal transport system for its residents that is safe, reliable and affordable.
ABOUT THE EASTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & SELECTION
The Eastern Cape Department of Transport is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within Transport-related fields (part-time and full-time):
- Aeronautical studies
- Aviation Maintenance studies
- Civil Engineering (3-year qualification)
- Maritime Engineering (3-year qualification)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Road Traffic Engineering studies
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EASTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for this bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying part-time and full-time, within one of the Transport-related fields listed above
- You must be studying or accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE EASTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT BURSARY
Download and complete the Eastern Cape Department of Transport Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent results
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
- Proof of admission to a tertiary institution
Applications must be posted to:
The Directorate: Human Resources Development
Department of Transport
CLOSING DATE FOR THE EASTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT BURSARY
28 January 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Eastern Cape Department of Transport directly:
Contact People: Ms Dimbaza or Ms Kibita
Tel: 043 604 7442 / 043 604 7400 / 043 604 7499 / 043 604 7586 / 043 604 7752
Or call the Department’s Customer Care Centre
Tel: 0800 644 644
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.