E.V. Adams and Nomdumiso Msimang Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ADAMS | ADAMS
E.V. Adams and Nomdumiso Msimang Bursary South Africa | Adams | Adams is one of the leading African law firms, with primary offices in South Africa, as well as branches and associate offices in many African countries. The company represents numerous large global corporations and organizations, as well as small and medium-sized companies.
The internationally recognized firm provides services in the following practice areas: anti-counterfeiting, commercial, competition | antitrust, copyright, family, forensics, labour, litigation, medical malpractice, patents, registered design, road accident fund, property and trademarks.
ABOUT THE E.V. ADAMS AND NOMDUMISO MSIMANG BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Adams | Adams is inviting students to apply for the E.V. Adams and Nomdumiso Msimang Bursary, for the 2023 academic year.. The bursary is available to students pursuing studies towards any of the following qualifications:
- BA Law
- BCom Law
The E.V. Adams bursary, named after one of the companies co-founders, Eustace Adams, is awarded each year based on the following main criteria: display of exceptional abilities, academic merit and financial need. Students are also selected based on the likelihood they will employ as Candidate Attorneys at the firm.
MORE ABOUT THE E.V. ADAMS AND NOMDUMISO MSIMANG BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE, RENEWAL | SERVICE CONTRACT
The bursary will cover a portion of tuition fees, up to a maximum value of R50 000.
The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year and will be renewed each year, based on students maintaining a minimum overall average of 75% (in line with the Adams | Adams requirements).
After graduation, Adams | Adams will require a first right of refusal with regards to employment of the bursary recipient.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE E.V. ADAMS AND NOMDUMISO MSIMANG BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a BA Law, BCom Law or LLB degree qualification
- You must be studying at a recognized and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have maintained a minimum “B” symbol for English and a minimum “C” symbol for Mathematics, since Grade 11 (if you are a 1st year student)
- You must be able to demonstrate your financial need for support (if you are a 1st year student)
- You must have maintained an above average academic record (if you are a current Undergraduate degree student)
- You must be interested in pursuing a career as an attorney at Adams | Adams, after graduation
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE E.V. ADAMS AND NOMDUMISO MSIMANG BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: E.V. Adams and Nomdumiso Msimang Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 and Matric results, if a 1st year student (certified copy)
- Matric results/ certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent academic transcripts (on university letterhead)
- University acceptance letter and proof of registration, if a 1st year students who do not have university results yet (on university letterhead)
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (a complete Leap.ly profile)
- Motivational letter to support your application and explain why you should be awarded the bursary
CLOSING DATE FOR THE E.V. ADAMS AND NOMDUMISO MSIMANG BURSARY
31 January 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Adams | Adams directly:
Contact form: https://www.adams.africa/contact-us/
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications For 2021
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2023 – 2024