Knysna Municipality Mayoral Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – KNYSNA MUNICIPALITY
Knysna Municipality Mayoral Bursary South Africa | The Knysna Local Municipality is situated in the middle of the Garden Route, known to locals as the gem of the Garden Route. Knysna is located within the southern region of the Western Cape Province, between the Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean. The Municipality includes the areas of Brenton, Buffalo Bay, Karatara, Noetzie, Rheenendal and Sedgefield.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Knysna Municipality is inviting students to apply for the Mayoral Social Relief | Bursary Fund, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded to students who reside within the Knysna Municipal District, for studies within scarce skills areas, including Engineering and Science.
MORE ABOUT THE KNYSNA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED | SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees (partial cover), book allowance (up to a certain amount), examination fee, and accommodation (if students can prove they need it). Awards will be paid directly to tertiary institutions.
Bursaries are awarded based on merit and financial need.
Successful candidates will be contacted – if you have not received any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Knysna Municipality Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KNYSNA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the Knysna Municipal District (Brenton, Buffalo Bay, Karatara, Noetzie, Rheenendal and Sedgefield)
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a qualification within a scarce skills sector, in 2022
- You must study or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- Preference will be given to students in financial need and those from historically disadvantaged communities
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KNYSNA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Download and complete the Knysna Municipality Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Knysna Municipality.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent College, University or tertiary results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution, for the 2023 academic year. (on the institution’s letterhead)
- Proof of parents or guardians’ household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, pension advice if on pension, proof of grant if applicable) (certified copies)
- Proof of residence
- Institutions banking details (on institutions letterhead)
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
P.O. Box 21
– Hand delivery:
Note: applications received via email or fax will NOT be accepted.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE KNYSNA MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
10 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Knysna Municipality directly:
Tel: 044 302 6355 / 044 302 6300
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
During office hours (Monday to Thursday: 07:30 to 13:00 or 13:30 to 16:30, Friday: 07h30 to 13h30).
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered