Bursaries Closing August 2022 in South Africa
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN AUGUST 2022:
- Rhodes Trust Scholarship (closing: 1 August 2022)
- Hortgro Bursary (closing: 15 August 2022)
- SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Fund (closing: 31 August 2022)
- Masakh’iSizwe Bursary (Department of Transport and Public Works) (closing: 31 August 2022)
- South African Road Federation (SARF) Bursary (closing: 31 August 2022)
- SAMSTIP Teacher Intern Bursary (closing: to be confirmed)
- ……………….Bursaries Closing in August 2022 coming soon. Kindly check back for updates.
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.