Accenture Scholarship South Africa 2023 – 2024
Accenture Scholarship South Africa | See Details on Accenture Scholarship South Africa 2023 – 2024 Below;
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ACCENTURE
Accenture is a top international professional services company, serving over 350 000 clients in over 120 countries. The company began operating in South Africa in the year 1971 and has close to 2000 staff members in South Africa alone.
Accenture provides its clientele with a variety of solutions and services in digital, consulting, technology, operations and strategy. The company operates in the following industries: Banking; Public Service; Consumer Goods and Services; Health; Software and Platforms; Automotive and Industrial; Insurance; Communications and Media; Retail; Energy; Chemicals; Capital Markets; Natural Resources; High Tech; Travel; Life Sciences and Utilities.
The company is made up of the 5 following sub-sectors: Accenture Digital; Accenture Technology; Accenture Consulting; Accenture Operations; Accenture Strategy.
ABOUT THE ACCENTURE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
Accenture is inviting students to apply for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship award, for the 2023 academic year.
The scholarship will be awarded for studies towards Technology-focused degrees, at selected Universities – specifically the following qualifications:
- Computer Engineering (BSc)
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Computer Science (BCom)
- Data Engineering: Big Data Analytics
- Data Engineering: Postgraduate Diploma in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Electronic or Electrical Comp Engineering (BEng)
- Electronic or Electrical Engineering (Light Current) (BSc Eng)
- Industrial Engineering (BSc)
- Informatics (BCom)
- Information and Knowledge Systems (BSc)
- Information Engineering (BEng)
- Information Systems (BCom)
- Information Systems (BSc)
- Information Technology (BSc Eng)
- Mechanical with Mechatronics Engineering (BSc)
- Micro Electronic Engineering (BEng)
- Statistics and Data Science (BCom)
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Accenture Scholarship.
MORE ABOUT THE ACCENTURE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED
Scholarship recipients will receive full funding, which will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, prescribed book allowance, laptop allowance, accommodation in residence and meals. Students will also receive ongoing mentorship during the course of their studies.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCENTURE SCHOLARSHIP
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time, towards one of the Technology-aligned degrees listed above
- You must be in your 2nd, 3rd, 4th or Honours year of study
- You must be studying at one of the following tertiary institutes: the University of Cape Town, University of the Western Cape, Stellenbosch University, University of Johannesburg, University of Pretoria, University of the Witwatersrand, Rhodes University or University of Kwazulu-Natal
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- You must have a total family income of between R350 000 and R1 million per year if you are an undergraduate applicant
- You must have a total family income of less than R300 000 per year if you are a postgraduate or NSFAS applicant
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ACCENTURE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at Accenture Education Trust Scholarship Application 2023
(Reference number: R00102396)
Applicants must follow these steps to submit their application:
1) Create an account (with your email address and chosen password).
2) Login and select the “Apply Manually” option.
3) Fill in your personal information on the “My Information” page.
4) Fill in your previous working experience on the “My Experience” page.
5) Answers all the questions on the “Application Questions” page.
6) Fill in the required fields on the “Voluntary Disclosure” page.
7) Submit your application after reviewing all the information on the “Summary Page”.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or final results (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including 2022 mid-year exam results or progress report (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Parents or guardians’ proof of income (income tax return, payslip, a letter from employer, pension receipt etc: certified copies)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ACCENTURE SCHOLARSHIP
31 August 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this scholarship programme, please contact the Accenture Education Trust directly:
Accenture South Africa Education Scholarship
Tel: 011 208 3216
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.