Hollywoodbets Bursary South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY – HOLLYWOODBETS
Hollywoodbets Bursary South Africa; Hollywoodbets is a sports betting operator with a retail presence in 7 provinces across South Africa. Hollywoodbets offers the public an upmarket environment, where they can bet in comfort and style. The company provides a range of betting services, including: Betgames, Live Games, Lucky Numbers, as well as betting on all major sports such as horse racing, soccer, cricket, rugby, golf, tennis, American football, basketball, darts and more.
ABOUT THE HOLLYWOODBETS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Hollywoodbets Foundation is inviting South African youth to apply for the “Future is Bright” bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year.
The bursary will be awarded for studies towards a National Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Postgraduate qualification, within one of the following fields:
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Media and Communications
- Supply Chain & Logistics
MORE ABOUT THE HOLLYWOODBETS BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The aim of the bursary is to bridge the gap between high school and the work force – Hollywoodbets want to help the youth of South Africa, by funding their studies and thereby increasing their employment prospects. This year marks the 3rd year that the “Future is Bright” bursary programme is running – the Foundation has provided bursaries to 286 students thus far and look forward to helping more students reach their dreams.
The bursary will only provide cover for the cost of registration and tuition fees – all other expenses are for the students own account. The bursary will cover 1 year of study at a time – students can reapply for funding with BET each year.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HOLLYWOODBETS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric OR be currently in Matric
- You must be studying OR intend on studying towards a qualification within one of the fields in 2022
- You must be studying towards a qualification that is 12 months or longer
- You must be studying OR intend on studying at a registered Higher Learning institution in South Africa
- You must be achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must be achieved a minimum result of 65% per subject in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must be achieved a minimum overall average of 60% at tertiary level, if currently at tertiary level
- Preference will be given to students who reside close to the tertiary institution they have applied to study at
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE HOLLYWOODBETS BURSARY
Applications are submitted in 2 parts:
Part 1: Apply online at: Hollywoodbets Foundation Bursary Application 2022
Part 2: after completing the online application, you will then receive an email within 24 hours, with a link to the second part of the application. If you have not receive an email, check your spam folder or contact: Bursaries@Hollywoodbets.net
Please note your registration number for any future queries.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Acceptance letter from your institution (on institutes letterhead)
- Proforma invoice from your institution: must include full registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees and course duration (on institutes letterhead)
- Proof of address
CLOSING DATE FOR THE HOLLYWOODBETS BURSARY
31 October 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Hollywoodbets directly:
Tel: 087 353 8930