Hollywoodbets Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – HOLLYWOODBETS
Hollywoodbets Bursary South Africa; Hollywoodbets is a sports betting operator with a retail presence in 7 provinces across South Africa. Hollywoodbets offers the public an upmarket environment, where they can bet in comfort and style. The company provides a range of betting services, including; Betgames, Live Games, and Lucky Numbers, as well as betting on all major sports such as horse racing, soccer, cricket, rugby, golf, tennis, American football, and basketball, darts and more.
ABOUT THE HOLLYWOODBETS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Hollywood Foundation is inviting students to apply for their Future is Bright bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields (Undergraduate: National Certificates, Diploma, Degrees and Postgraduate studies):
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- LLB / Legal
- Media and Communications
- Supply Chain & Logistics
The aim of the bursary is to bridge the gap between high school and the workforce – Hollywoodbets want to help the youth of South Africa, by funding their studies and thereby increasing their employment prospects.
MORE ABOUT THE HOLLYWOOD FOUNDATION BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED & SELECTION
The bursary may provide full or partial cover for study-related expenses – the amount of cover will depend on the candidate’s field of study and academic results.
The bursary will cover 1 year of study at a time – students can reapply for funding each year.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Hollywood Foundation Bursary.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments and attend interviews before final selection is made.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HOLLYWOOD FOUNDATION BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification that is 12 months or longer
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a tertiary institution that is registered with the DHET in South Africa
- You must be achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must be achieved a minimum result of 65% per subject in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must be achieved a minimum overall average of 60% at the tertiary level, if currently at the tertiary level
- Preference will be given to students who reside close to the tertiary institution they have applied to study at
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE HOLLYWOOD FOUNDATION BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; Hollywood Foundation Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Acceptance letter from your institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proforma invoice from your institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of address
CLOSING DATE FOR THE HOLLYWOOD FOUNDATION BURSARY
31 August 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Hollywood Foundation directly:
Contact page: https://hollywoodfoundation.co.za/contact-us/