South African Bursaries Closing November 2021 – 2022
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
- JB Marks Education Trust Fund Bursary (closing: November 2021)
- SAAFoST Bursary (for Matric Students) (closing: 2 November 2021)
- WAAW Foundation Scholarship (closing: 12 November 2021)
- HCI Foundation Bursary (closing: 15 November 2021)
- Compensation Fund Bursary (closing: 30 November 2021)
- Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary (closing: 30 November 2021)
- Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Bursary (closing: 30 November 2021)
- Saab Bursary (closing: 30 November 2021)
- KISCH IP Scholarship (closing: 30 November 2021)