Afrimat Bursary South Africa 2024
WELCOME TO ZABUSARIES.COM,
Afrimat Bursary South Africa | Welcome to Zabusaries.com, on this page you will find details on Bursaries in South Africa And how to apply. Our aim is to provide this information as accurately as possible.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
ABOUT THE AFRIMAT BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED | SELECTION
Afrimat Iron Ore is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for to students residing in the Northern Cape, for undergraduate Degree and/or National Diploma studies within the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
MORE ABOUT THE AFRIMAT BURSARY PROGRAMME – SELECTION
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Afrimat Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AFRIMAT BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be from the Northern Cape province
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a Degree and/or National Diploma within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be in your second year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be medically fit in terms of the Mine Health and Safety Act and the Company standards for medical fitness
- Preference will be given to students from designated groups and historically disadvantaged backgrounds, in line with Afrimat’s commitment to Employment Equity and diversifying its workforce
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE AFRIMAT BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at:
Afrimat Bursary Application 2024: Mining, Mechanical and Metallurgical Engineering
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Afrimat bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ results (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at an academic tertiary institution
- Proof of residence (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Note: all supporting documents must be compiled into 1 single document, no larger than 3 MB.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE AFRIMAT BURSARY
22 September 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Afrimat directly:
Tel: 021 917 8840
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please do NOT contact Canon Collins if this scholarship has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.