Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary South Africa 2020 – 2021
ABOUT THE COMPANY – TOYOTA TSUSHO AFRICA
Toyota Tsusho Africa (Pty) Ltd (TTAF) was established in 1999, however, the companies history dates back to 1964 when a representative office was established in Johannesburg to support TTC’s Toyota forklift, machinery, equipment and generators export business to South Africa.
TTAF is a multi-business enterprise, whose business service offering include: engineering and machinery installations, wheel & tyre assembly for Toyota South Africa Manufacturing, warehousing and storage facilities, clearing and forwarding services, scrap metal recycling and international sourcing of materials (including a range of steel, machinery and spare parts).
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & SELECTION
Toyota Tsusho Africa will be awarding bursaries for studies within the following fields (Undergraduate or Postgraduate):
- Accounting (Undergraduate BCom/ Honours/ Masters)
- Business Science (Undergraduate BCom/ Honours/ Masters)
- Computer Science (Undergraduate BSc/ Honours/ Masters)
- Digital Business (Undergraduate/ Honours/ Masters)
- Entrepreneurship (Undergraduate BCom/ Honours/ Masters)
- Environmental Science (Undergraduate/ Honours/ Masters)
- Information Technology (Undergraduate BSc/ Honours/ Masters)
- Legal and Risk Management (Undergraduate/ Honours/ Masters)
- Mechanical Engineering (Undergraduate BEng/ Honours/ Masters)
- Sales and Marketing (Undergraduate BCom/ Honours/ Masters)
- Supply Chain Management (Undergraduate BCom/ Honours/ Masters)
Bursary recipients will also have the opportunity to gain working experience by undertaking vacation work in holiday periods.
Successful applicants will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback by 11 December 2020 at the latest, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR permanent resident
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric
- Maintain an excellent tertiary record throughout your studies
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the: Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if at university (certified copy)
- Proof of university acceptance, if a 1st-year student (on tertiary letterhead)
- Fee quotation/ invoice from university (on tertiary letterhead)
- Parents/ Guardians/ Spouse ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ Guardians/ Spouse proof of income (latest payslips if employed, proof of unemployment from Department of Labour if unemployed, SASSA confirmation letter if applicable, death certificates if applicable)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
30 October 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Toyota Tsusho Africa directly:
Contact Person: Pamela Govender