AMSOL Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
AMSOL Bursary South Africa; ABOUT THE COMPANY – AMSOL
AMSOL Bursary South Africa | African Marine Solutions (AMSOL), a market leader, is a specialist solutions provider and partner to clients operating within marine environments. The company launched in 2016 after the acquisition of the business of SMIT Amandla Marine, which was the market leader in specialist marine solutions provision within Southern Africa.
ABOUT THE AMSOL BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
AMSOL is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Marine Engineering (Advanced Diploma)
- Marine Engineering (Bachelor of)
- Nautical Science (Bachelor of)
- Nautical Studies (Diploma)
- STCW Officer in Charge of a Navigational Watch Course
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the AMSOL Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE AMSOL BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE, SERVICE CONTRACT | SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees, as a minimum. The bursary may also provide cover for the following expenses: textbooks and accommodation in residence – depending on the availability of funds and the student’s personal circumstances. Students will be required to pay their own registration fees.
Once students have graduated, they may be required to take up employment with AMSOL – this will be at the discretion of the company and based on operational requirements.
Shortlisted/ successful candidates will be contacted within 2 months after the bursary closing date – if you do not receive any feedback by 10 December 2022, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AMSOL BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must achieve a minimum result of 60% or Level 5 for English in Matric
- You must achieve a minimum result of 60% or Level 5 for Mathematics in Matric
- You must achieve a minimum result of 60% or Level 5 for Physical Science in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards one of the qualifications listed above, in 2022
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited University or SAMSA-accredited training facility
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding for the 2023 academic year. (i.e you must be un-bonded)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE AMSOL BURSARY
Students who meet all of the above eligibility criteria may apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Grade 11 final school report, if currently in Matric (Matric final results must be submitted as soon as it becomes available)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Most recent academic results/ transcripts, if currently studying
- Curriculum Vitae, with contactable references
- Motivational letter to support your application (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
Note: there is no application form for this bursary – students need only submit the above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “2022 Bursary Committee” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE AMSOL BURSARY
10 October 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact African Marine Solutions (AMSOL) directly:
Tel: 021 507 5777
Contact page: https://www.amsol.co.za/contact/
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered