South African Bursaries Closing December 2021 – 2022
South African Bursaries Closing December; What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List of South African Bursaries Closing December 2021:
- Southern African Transport Conference (SATC) Bursary (closing: 13 December 2021)
- PSG Bursary (closing: 31 December 2021)
- Hexagon Trust Bursary (closing: 31 December 2021)
- Agar-Hamilton Trust Bursary (closing: 31 December 2021)
- ….. more bursaries coming soon
………….Bursaries closing in December 2021 coming soon. Keep checking for updates.