Pyrotec Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – PYROTEC
Pyrotec Bursary South Africa; Pyrotec, established in 1966, is a South African privately-owned company that supplies product identification solutions. The company has over 50 years of experience in its field, passed down from fathers to sons.
The company currently has 2 brands – Pyrotec PackMark which provides a wide range of labelling, coding, print and apply labelling equipment and consumables. And Pyrotec PackMedia which creates and manufactures cutting edge promotional and informational booklet labels.
Headquartered in Cape Town, the company also has centres across the Western Cape, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, Gauteng and the Eastern Cape, as well as distributors in Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe and also covers Namibia, Swaziland, Mozambique and Lesotho.
ABOUT THE PYROTEC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & SELECTION
Pyrotec is inviting Black Female students, from Cape Town, to apply for bursary funding for the remainder of the 2022 academic year. Students who are registered for undergraduate studies within the following fields may apply:
- Electrical Engineering
- Graphic Design/ DTP
- Human Resources
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Pyrotec has limited bursary funding available, therefore students will be selected based on proven financial need and academic merit.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PYROTEC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must reside within Cape Town, Western Cape
- You must be a Black Female
- You must be underprivileged and in financial need
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be registered to study within one of the aforementioned fields of study (undergraduate studies only), for the 2022 academic year
- You must be registered to study at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75% for your current year of study
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PYROTEC BURSARY
Students who meet the eligibility criteria must submit clear copies of the following documentation, via email to Ashleigh Smith: email@example.com
(Insert the following in your email subject line: “ref #BUR2022”):
- Proof of University registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of financial need (parents/ guardians latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed or an informal worker, proof of SASSA grant or pension if applicable)
Pyrotec will assess the above documents and only students who pass the pre-application stage will be sent an application form, to formally apply (this will be sent via email).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE PYROTEC BURSARY
1 January 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Pyrotec directly:
Tel: 021 787 9600