Mazars Bursary South Africa 2019 – 2020
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MAZARS
Mazars, founded in 1940, is an international accounting, auditing and consulting group. Headquartered in France, the groups member firms employ over 20 000 staff members in 86 countries across the globe.
Mazars has a long and successful history in South Africa of professional excellence, with 12 offices located across the country.
The company provides a range of financial services to a range of customers – from private individuals, to not-for-profit organisations and small business, as well as to the public sector entity and large corporation. The companies service offerings include: financial advisory, corporate finance, consulting, chartered accountancy, auditing, taxation and legal.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME
Each year, Mazars awards bursaries to students who exhibit strong academic potential, commitment to their studies and a possible career with Mazars.
Bursaries are awarded to students pursuing their studies towards a Undergraduate or Postgraduate SAICA accredited degree, at a SAICA accredited tertiary institution.
Bursary recipients will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Submit your academic results to Mazars at the end of every semester
- Take part in vacation work
- Complete your Articles/ SAICA TIPP Training Contract with Mazars (this will be over the course of 3 years)
- Attend Mazars social functions when required
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Strong academic record
- Completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full-time towards a SAICA accredited degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- Studying or intend on studying at a SAICA accredited tertiary institution
- Proven financial need
- Preference will be given to EE students
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: http://mazars.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/View/180420-2/2019_CA(SA)_Audit_Bursary_(Cape_Town_Office) via the “Apply” button.
You will be required to Register an account here: http://mazars.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Registerbefore you can Login and apply here: http://mazars.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Login
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (certified copy of)
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
31 October 2018.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mazars directly:
Mazars Cape Town branch
Contact Person: Manda Doveton (HR Advisory)
Tel: 021 818 5032