Mazars Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MAZARS
Mazars Bursary South Africa| Mazars, founded in 1940, is an international accounting, auditing and consulting group. Headquartered in France, the group’s member firms employ over 20 000 staff members in 86 countries across the globe.
Mazars has a long and successful history in South Africa of professional excellence, with 12 offices located across the country.
The company provides a range of financial services to a range of customers – from private individuals, to not-for-profit organisations and small businesses, as well as to the public sector entity and large corporations. The companies service offerings include financial advisory, corporate finance, consulting, chartered accountancy, auditing, taxation and legal.
ABOUT THE MAZARS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Mazars is inviting students to apply for bursaries, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies towards a SAICA-accredited degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate), at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution.
Bursaries will be available to deserving students, who are committed to their studies and would like to pursue a career with Mazars. Candidates will be selected based on 2 main criteria: academic performance and financial need.
ABOUT THE MAZARS BURSARY PROGRAMME – RESPONSIBILITIES
Bursary recipients will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Submit your academic results to Mazars at the end of every semester
- Take part in vacation work (at least one during the course of your studies)
- Complete your Articles/ SAICA TIPP Training Contract with Mazars (this will be over the course of 3 years)
- Attend Mazar’s social functions when required
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MAZARS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a SAICA-accredited degree in 2022 (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution
- You must have a strong academic record
- Preference will be given to EE students
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MAZARS BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at:
Mazars Bursary Application 2022
(Reference number: MAZ211018-5)
Applicants will be required to Register an Account before they can Login and Apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MAZARS BURSARY
10 December 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mazars directly:
Contact form: https://www.mazars.co.za/Home/Contact-us/Use-this-form-to-make-contact
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.