Digby Wells Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – DIGBY WELLS
Digby Wells Bursary South Africa | Digby Wells Environmental (Digby Wells) is a leading provider of environmental and social services to the South African and International mineral resources and energy industries.
Digby Wells and Associates (Pty) Ltd was formed by 3 partners, all of whom were from the Environmental Management Department of Rand Mines. The company was formed in 1995 and named after the late Mr Digby Wells, who was a role player in the South African environmental management field.
ABOUT THE DIGBY WELLS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Digby Wells Environmental is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries are available for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, within these fields:
- Environmental Mining
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
MORE ABOUT THE DIGBY WELLS BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED | OTHER BENEFITS
The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, book allowance and a laptop.
Students who are to be inducted into the company will also receive the following benefits: vocational experience during holidays with practical training and on-site exposure, continuous mentorship from the company’s highly experienced team, as well as the opportunity for full-time employment depending on your academic performance and organisational alignment.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Digby Wells Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DIGBY WELLS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric in 2022 or have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for English in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for Mathematics in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for Physical Science in Matric
- You must have strong academic potential
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification, within one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- You must be passionate about working outdoors
- You must want to make a difference in the environment
- You must be highly motivated and committed to your studies
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DIGBY WELLS BURSARY
Download and complete the Digby Wells Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Digby Wells Bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- June/ July 2022 academic results or latest results if not studying this year (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of application to University/ provisional acceptance (on institutions letterhead)
- Recommendation letter (NOT from a relative or family member) (read our tips on how to get a reference letter/ testimonial for your bursary application)
- Testimonial from an education official (see details on the application form)
- Essay on your life (see topics on the application form)
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Digby Wells Bursary 2022” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE DIGBY WELLS BURSARY
28 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Digby Wells directly:
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered