Imfundo Enhle Education Trust Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – IMFUNDO ENHLE EDUCATION TRUST
Imfundo Enhle Education Trust Bursary South Africa | Imfundo Enhle Education Trust is a registered private entity and BEE organization, whose objective is to administer student bursaries, provide support and skills development.
The organization 4 main values include:
Ubuntu: giving back to previously disadvantaged communities and youth who have been excluded from other bursaries due to their academic performance.
Inclusion: helping everyone, regardless of race, gender or disabilities.
Diversity: promoting diversity within the organization and universities.
Empowerment: empowering youth via multiple action plans.
ABOUT THE IMFUNDO ENHLE EDUCATION TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME
The Imfundo Enhle Education Trust is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded to students from previously disadvantaged community, for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in ANY field.
The Trust aims to provide bursary funding to 20 000 South African students for University studies, as well as to work with the government of South Africa, to provide subsidies in tuition fees at university level.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IMFUNDO ENHLE EDUCATION TRUST BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification
- You must be studying at any recognized University in South Africa
- You must have a household income of NO MORE than R350 000 per annum
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged community
- Students of any age may apply
- Students of any race or gender may apply
- Students from rural areas are encouraged to apply
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Students with mental health disorders are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE IMFUNDO ENHLE EDUCATION TRUST BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: Imfundo Enhle Education Trust Bursary Application
Note: ensure that you fill in the correct contact details (cell phone number and email address) so that the Imfundo Enhle Education Trust can reach you. Students are also encouraged to use their student email address and not Gmail/ Yahoo.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Matric results, if entering your 1st year of study
- Academic transcript, if currently studying at university (on institutions’ letterhead)
- Proof of university registration, if currently studying at university
- Proof of university application/ provisional acceptance letter, if entering your 1st year of study
- Motivational letter to support your application
- University fee statement, if currently studying at university
Shortlisted candidates may be required to submit the following additional supporting documents, which may include (but are not limited to):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record (on institutions’ letterhead)
- Proof of household income (payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed or informally employed, proof of grant or pension if applicable)
- Death certificates, if parents or guardian are deceased
CLOSING DATE FOR THE IMFUNDO ENHLE EDUCATION TRUST BURSARY
30 November 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Imfundo Enhle Education Trust directly:
Tel: 067 915 6522 / 071 254 4396
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit your query via the contact form: https://www.imfundoenhle.co.za/contact/
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or Sms If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications For 2021
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2023 – 2024