Milpark Education Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MILPARK EDUCATION
Milpark Education Bursary South Africa Milpark Education was first established in 1997 as a private provider of higher management education within the country. Today, Milpark Education still remains one of the top providers of Higher Education and Further Education and Training (FET) qualifications with its two main teaching campuses, one situated in Cape Town and the other in Johannesburg with its support offices located in Durban.
Milpark Education also received AMBA accreditation in 2018 for its flagship qualification- the MBS. This is the only AMBA-accredited MBS within the African continent for both online distance and contact learning- Milpark Education is proud of this achievement and continues to strive for academic excellence. Owing to this accreditation, Milpark’s MBA has joined the top 2% of global business schools in more than 70 countries.
ABOUT THE MILPARK BURSARY – FIELDS COVERED
Milpark Education is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.. The bursary is available for studies at Milpark Education, towards any of the qualifications offered at the institution (preferably full-time).
The aim of the bursary is to provide financial assistance to candidates who do not have the financial means to fund their tertiary education, but showcase academic excellence and meet the company’s academic and financial criteria.
MORE ABOUT THE MILPARK BURSARY – COVERAGE VALUE | RENEWAL
The bursary will provide partial or full cover for the following expenses: registration fees up to a maximum of 50% (full cover will be awarded based on students circumstances and at the discretion of the Bursary Committee). Bursary recipients will be required to cover any other costs, as well as any additional admin fees during the process.
The programme is awarded annually, and students who meet the criteria will be provided with assistance within the allocated means available. The programme is valid for 1 academic year and candidates will be required to reapply for each year.
MORE ABOUT THE MILPARK BURSARY – SELECTION PROCESS
All applications received will be checked for accuracy and completeness.
Shortlisted candidates will be determined by the Committee and will be invited for an interview whereby the Committee will choose which awards will be awarded and to who.
The recipients of the annual bursary award will be determined by the Student Bursary Committee.
The final decision will be announced by no later than 31 January 2023.
Before and during the commencement of the bursary programme, the successful candidates will be required to do and partake in the following:
- Attend an interview to determine their suitability for the programme as well as elaborate on their proposed study plan.
- Ensure that their academic performance is satisfactory and meets the Bursary Committees requirements (the candidate’s performance will be reviewed every semester/ year).
- Meet the necessary requirements of every module and ensure that all curriculum planning/amendments advised by the Bursary Committee are met and satisfactory.
- Sign an undertaking stating that should they take up employment during their studies, they will notify Milpark in writing.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MILPARK BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or Permanent Resident in South Africa
- You must be 18 years old or older
- You must be in financial need and unable to pay for all of your study fees
- You must satisfy or exceed the maximum entry requirements for your registered qualification at Milpark
- You must demonstrate academic excellence
- Preference will be given to students who are unemployed and pursuing full-time studies (employed, part-time students may also apply if they are exceptional)
- Preference will be given to students with disabilities
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MILPARK BURSARY
Download and complete the Milpark Education Bursary Application Form 2022 (.docx)
Candidates must also download, read and agree to the Milpark Education Bursary Info (.docx)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document, if a South African citizen (certified copy)
- Passport and proof of Permanent Residence status if a Permanent Resident (certified copy)
- Proof of financial status
- Matric National Senior Certificate (NSC), Certificate, Degree or any other relevant/ recent qualifications (certified copy)
- A letter of recommendation from a qualified person who is able to account for your academic ability, your commitment to students, etc (signed)
- Approved CRM quote from Milpark stating the modules and module costs for both semesters of 2022
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the bursary (1 to 1.5 pages)
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Milpark Education Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MILPARK BURSARY
26 November 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Milpark Education directly:
Cape Town Office
Tel: 021 673 9100
Tel: 011 718 4000
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or Sms If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications For 2021
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2023 – 2024