Alfeco Bursary South Africa 2024 – 2025
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – ALFECO
Alfeco Bursary South Africa 2024 – 2025 | Alfeco Holdings is a South African integrated metals company, which is made up of 4 divisions: Veer Aluminum (which offers a variety of aluminium products), Pioneer Metals (which focuses on copper and copper-based alloys), Veer Energy (which offers a range of aluminium products) and Veer Steel Mills (which manufactures a range of quality steel products).
Alfeco is committed to Indispensable Skills Development initiatives within the metals sector, thus the bursary initiative was formed. Alfeco supports merSETA, the South African National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and the Skills Development Act, to provide upliftment opportunities to the youth and equip them for the workplace.
ABOUT THE ALFECO BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Alfeco is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022/ 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Draughting and Technical Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Management and Safety
- Human Resources Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Occupational Health and Safety
- ** Students pursuing studies in other fields may also apply for consideration
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Alfeco Bursary.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ALFECO BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or enrolled to study towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or enrolled to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ALFECO BURSARY
Download and complete the Alfeco Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or final results
- Full academic record, if currently studying
- Proof of registration or acceptance (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of residence
- A medical certificate, if disabled
- Short Curriculum Vitae
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Alfeco Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ALFECO BURSARY
31 May 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Alfeco directly:
Tel: 011 908 9440
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.