Lucha Lunako Competition to Write Off Outstanding Student Debt 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPETITION PROMOTER – LUCHA LUNAKO
Lucha Lunako Competition to Write Off Outstanding Student Debt; Lucha Lunako is a youth development lab that helps build pathways to decent work through partnership, collaboration and innovation.
Lucha Lunako is focused on youth development within South Africa – they provide scaled solutions to youth development to create and measure impact in the youth sector. The company’s focus areas include thought leadership, youth impact measurement, and youth development implementation.
ABOUT THE LUCHA LUNAKO STUDENT DEBT COMPETITION
Lucha Lunako is inviting students with outstanding college or university fees, to apply for their competition to write off outstanding student debt.
There will be 1 winner selected, to receive R25 000 towards their outstanding fees, which will be paid directly to the institution.
Zabursaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Lucha Lunako Student Debt Competition.
SELECTION FOR THE LUCHA LUNAKO STUDENT DEBT COMPETITION
- The winner will be selected via a lucky draw (facilitated by an external auditor), by no later than 31 May 2022.
- The winner will be contacted (via email or telephonically) and requested to submit their documents for verification (documents may include: an ID document, academic record and fee statement).
- If the winner is not contactable, another winner will be selected (the winner will be contacted by The Promoter or their agent once every day for 5 consecutive working days).
- The winner will be announced to the public within 2 weeks of the draw – their name and photo will be published on social media.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LUCHA LUNAKO STUDENT DEBT COMPETITION
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must reside within South Africa
- You must be between 18 and 34 years old
- You must have completed or must be completing your tertiary studies, at a college or university that is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training in South Africa
- You must have outstanding fees due at your tertiary institution
- You must NOT be associated with Lucha Lunako (i.e. you must not be a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LUCHA LUNAKO STUDENT DEBT COMPETITION
Applications must be submitted online at; Lucha Lunako Student Debt Competition Application
Applications must read and agree to the Lucha Lunako Student Debt T&Cs before applying.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE LUCHA LUNAKO STUDENT DEBT COMPETITION
23 May 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE COMPETITION PROVIDER
For any queries related to this scholarship programme, please contact Lucha Lunako directly:
Tel: 010 822 1216
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.