Mediclinic / ER24 Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – MEDICLINIC | ER24
Mediclinic / ER24 Bursary South Africa | Mediclinic Southern Africa is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mediclinic International PLC, an international private healthcare group, which is listed on the LSE (London Stock Exchange), the JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) and the NSX (Namibian Stock Exchange). Mediclinic Southern Africa is a private hospital group which operates in South Africa and Namibia, with a focus on providing quality medical care in a patient-friendly environment.
ER24 is owned by Mediclinic Southern Africa which represents the Southern African operations of Mediclinic International. ER24 is the premier private emergency medical care provider in the country, providing quality emergency response and pre-hospital care services, supporting both public and private hospitals.
ABOUT THE MEDICLINIC / ER24 BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED | COVERAGE VALUE
Mediclinic and ER24 are inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.. The bursary will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Emergency Medical Care
Mediclinic and ER24 have recognised the global skill shortage and need for qualified healthcare professionals, thus they will be granting a limited number of bursaries to deserving students who need financial assistance.
MORE ABOUT THE MEDICLINIC / ER24 BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED | RENEWAL
The bursary will cover course fees only. The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year at a time and candidates must reapply for funding each year, which will be granted based on academic progress.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback on your application, please accept that your application was not successful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MEDICLINIC / ER24 BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric or you must be currently in Matric
- You must have received a Bachelor’s Pass in Matric
- You must be studying or have been accepted to study towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2022
- You must be studying or have been accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be in financial need
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MEDICLINIC / ER24 BURSARY
Download and complete the Mediclinic Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric final results, if entering your 1st year of study (certified copy)
- Current academic record/ results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents, guardians or own proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
- Breakdown of the programme cost
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Mediclinic Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MEDICLINIC / ER24 BURSARY
31 July 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mediclinic directly:
Contact person: Felicity Jacobs
Tel: 021 809 6705
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.