Rosond Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ROSOND
Rosond Bursary South Africa | ROSOND is one of the top diamond drilling companies in South Africa and is also involved in gold mining, iron ore mining and platinum mining sectors of the industry.
With over 60 years in the industry, ROSOND prides itself on its fast, safe, low-cost and efficient drilling and grouting services to mining and exploration industries throughout Africa.
ABOUT THE ROSOND BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Rosond is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded to students residing within target areas, in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, North-West, and Northern Cape provinces, for studies within the following fields:
- Data Science
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Occupational Health | Safety
- Supply Chain
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Rosond Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROSOND BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a qualification in one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be in your 1st to 3rd year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 50% to 60%
- You must reside in one of the following areas/ municipalities:
- Gauteng: City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality: Soweto, Ekurhuleni Local Municipality (Mayibuye, Phomolong, Tembisa, Rabie Ridge, Kaalfontein, Ivory Park, Klipfontein), West Rand District Municipality: Kagiso, Carletonville (Kokosi, Greens Park, Wedela, Simunye, Bekkersdal, Hillshaven, Glenharvie, Poortjie, Mohlakeng/ Randfontein, Blybank)
- KwaZulu-Natal: Richards Bay, Mbonambi, Sokhulu, Dube and surrounding areas
- Limpopo: Thabazimbi Local Municipality: Regorogile (Ext 1 to 7), Apiesdoring 9 (Thabazimbi x 12), Smash Block Informal Settlement, Jabulani Informal Settlement: Northam, Rooiberg, Setaria, Rajputi (Leeupoort)
- North West: Moses Kotane Municipality (Mogwase), Baphalane Villages (Ramokoka/ Phalane, Bojating, Mmorogong, Mantserre, Phadi/ Pylkop, Tweelaagte), Local Bafokeng Villages (Bobua Mpya, Chaneng, Freedom Park, Kanana, Lefaragatlhe, Lesung, Luka/ Mogono, Luke South, Mabitse, Mafenya, Maika, Maile/ Diepkuil), Bakgatla Ba Kgafela Villages (Moruleng 0318, Lesetlheng 0374, Disake, Mokgalwaneng, Matlametlong, Ngweding, Ramoshi Botswana, Mopane, Kraalhoek)
- Northern Cape: Boichoko, Newtown, Maranteng, White City, Stasie, Postdene, Carrination, Groenwater, Danielskuil, Janhaven, Maremane, Skuyfontein, Griekwastad, Lewatle, Mapoteng, Olifantshoek, Kathu, Deben, Babatas
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ROSOND BURSARY
Students who meet all of the eligibility criteria can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ academic transcripts, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Current financial statement from your institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application and motivate why you should be awarded the bursary (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Proof of address in one of the above areas
- Parents or guardians’ proof of total household income (latest payslips or bank statements if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of SASSA grant/ disability grant/ other grant or pension if applicable, death certificate if deceased)
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of the above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Rosond Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ROSOND BURSARY
31 January 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Rosond directly:
Tel: 011 310 1040
Contact page: https://www.rosond.com/contact/