South African Bursaries Closing October 2020 – 2021
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List of South African Bursaries Closing October 2020:
- SASMT Bursaries (9 October)
- Allan Gray Orbis Fellowship Bursary (30 October)
- Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa/ FPE Bursaries (Undergraduate applications) (30 October)
- African Scholars Fund Bursary (31 October)
- South African Reserve Bank Bursary (31 October)
- Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure Bursary (31 October)
- Compensation Fund Bursary (31 October)
- Epilepsy South Africa Educational Trust Bursary (31 October)
- Sanlam Bursary (31 October)
- ….. more bursaries coming soon
………….Bursaries closing October 2020 coming soon. Keep checking for updates.
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round