Bursaries In South Africa Closing November 2020– 2021
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List of South African Bursaries Closing November 2020:
- South African Association for Food Science and Technology (SAAFoST) Foundation Bursaries (2 November for Matric students)
- City of Johannesburg Bursary (2 November)
- Oudtshoorn Municipality Bursary (5 November)
- Department of Tourism Bursary (6 November)
- Mpumalanga Department of Health Bursary (6 November)
- Siyanda Bakgatla Platinum Mine Bursary (6 November)
- Nestlé Future Talent Bursary (6 November)
- Abey Mokgwatsane | ACA Bursary (13 November)
- Bergrivier Municipality Bursary (13 November)
- DSV Empowerment Trust Bursary (13 November)
- SAWISE Angus Scholarship (15 November)
- Gold One Bursary (19 November)
- DJ Fresh Bursary (27 November)
- Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary (27 November)
- JB Marks Education Trust Fund Bursary (last week of November for Postgraduate students)
- BBD Bursary (30 November)
- Capsicum Culinary Studio Bursary (30 November)
- SEIFSA Bursary (30 November)
- HCI (Hosken Consolidated Investments) Foundation Bursary (30 November)
- Webber Wentzel Scholarship (30 November)
- Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development Bursary (30 November)
- Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary (30 November)
- Sibanye-Stillwater Bursary (North West (Rustenburg and Kroondal) students) (30 November)
- Harmony Gold Bursary (30 November)
- ….. more bursaries coming soon
………….Bursaries closing November 2020 coming soon. Keep checking for updates.