South African Bursaries Closing January 2020– 2021
If you are in need of funding for your 2020 or 2021 tertiary studies, a bursary is the perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
Zabusaries.com has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of January 2020. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN JANUARY 2020:
- Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary (6 January)
- Mercedes-Benz Bursary (6 January)
- South African Geomatics Council Bursary (7 January)
- Alfred Nzo District Municipality Bursary (10 January)
- National Energy Regulator of South Africa (NERSA) Bursary (10 January)
- SANZAF Zakah Bursary (Gauteng students) (10 January)
- Bitou Municipality Mayoral Bursary (10 January)
- Concor Bursary (12 January)
- SANZAF Zakah Bursary (Durban students) (12 January)
- GrandWest Bursary (13 January)
- Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality Bursary (14 January)
- SAAFoST Bursaries (15 January)
- Seriti Bursary (15 January)
- Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) Bursary (17 January)
- Muslim Broadcasting Corporation (MBC)/ Voice of the Cape (VOC) Bursary (17 January)
- Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary (17 January)
- SANZAF Zakah Bursary (Ladysmith & Pietermaritzburg students) (20 January)
- Rand Water Bursary (24 January)
- SANZAF Zakah Bursary (Kimberley students) (25 January)
- SA Chefs Bryan Montgomery Bursary Fund (30 January)
- ….. more bursaries coming soon
Read Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round