South African Bursaries Closing November 2019 – 2020
If you are in need of funding for your 2019 or 2020 tertiary studies, a bursary is the perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
Zabusaries.com has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of November 2019. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
Bursaries Closing In November 2019:
- Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Bursary (8 November)
- Department of Environmental Affairs Bursary (8 November)
- TBWA\ Bursary (8 November)
- Polokwane Municipality Bursary (11 November)
- Cenfri Bursary (15 November)
- Vhembe District Municipality Mayoral Bursary (15 November)
- AfriSam Bursary (15 November)
- SAWISE Angus Scholarship (15 November)
- Illovo Sugar Bursary (15 November)
- Public Investment Corporation (PIC) Bursary (17 November)
- South African Forestry Company Limited (SAFCOL) Bursary (24 November)
- South 32 Bursary (28 November)
- Vhembe District Municipality Mayoral Bursary (29 November)
- Gibela Bursary (29 November)
- City of Johannesburg Emergency Management Services (29 November)
- PSG Bursary (30 November)
- Mazars Bursary (30 November)
- National Housing Finance Corporation (NHFC) Bursary (30 November)
- Mitchell’s Plain Bursary and Role Model Trust (30 November)
- Digby Wells Bursary (30 November)
- Webber Wentzel Scholarship (30 November)
- KwaZulu-Natal Dept of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA) Bursary (30 November)
- General Electric Bursary (30 November)
- ClubX Magazine Bursary (30 November)
- CEF SOC Ltd Bursary (30 November)
- SEIFSA Bursary (30 November)
- Globeleq Scholarships (30 November)
.Bursaries Closing November 2019 coming soon. Keep checking for updates.