TBWA\ Bursary South Africa 2020 – 2021
ABOUT THE COMPANY – TBWA
TBWA Worldwide, founded in 1970, is an international advertising agency and a unit of the biggest advertising agency holding company in the world, the Omnicom Group. Today, TBWA has over 300 offices across 98 countries, where over 11 000 staff members are employed.
Some of TBWA’s international clients include Apple, Michelin, Airbnb, Nissan, Adidas, McDonald’s, Gatorade, Sotheby’s and more.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
TBWA\ will be awarding bursaries within the following fields of study:
- Creative/ Art
- Digital and Insights
- Digital Science
- Human Resources
- PR (Public Relations)
- Project Management
The programme bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks and travel expenses.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying or plan to study within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or have been accepted to study at a recognised tertiary institute in South Africa
- Good academic record
- Proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
If you meet the above eligibility requirements and would like to apply, please request a copy of the application form by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “TBWA\ Bursary Programme” in the email subject line).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if Matric completed (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary record, if at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Acceptance letter to study in 2019
- Curriculum Vitae
8 November 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact TBWA\ directly:
Contact Person: Joey Moshoeu