ClubX Magazine Bursary South Africa 2019 – 2020
ABOUT THE COMPANY – CLUB MAGAZINE
Club magazine is a magazine published each month by The Foschini Group (TFG), which provides its readers with fashion, beauty and lifestyle articles, as well as coupons, vouchers and competition details.
TFG Club magazine and the Educor Group will be offering their readers (and close family members) a chance to win their share of R2 million worth of scholarships each year.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME
ClubX are giving away bursaries to the value of R10 000, to students who are subscriber OR an immediate family member of a subscriber of ClubX.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Current ClubX subscriber OR an immediate family member of a subscriber (including mother/ father/ daughter/ son/ husband/ wife/ brother/ sister/ grandchild)
- Member’s subscription must be up to date
- Member’s TFG account must NOT be in arrears
- Studying at a recognised and accredited school or higher learning institution in South Africa
- Have NOT applied or won a ClubX bursary within the last 6 months
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://www.tfgclubmagazine.co.za/clubx-bursary/
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- Account holder’s ID document (certified copy)
- Motivational letter (explaining why you deserve to be awarded a bursary)
- Photo of yourself
- Letter from institution confirming your enrolment and their banking details (on their letterhead and signed)
30 November 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact TFG Club Magazine directly:
Tel: 021 937 4429