Supply Chain & Logistics Bursaries South Africa 2022 – 2023
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS BURSARIES FOR 2020 & 2021
Supply Chain Managers try to keep company costs down and minimise shortages, they also make recommendations to improve quality, productivity, operations and efficiency.
Logistics Managers or Distribution Managers coordinate the transportation, delivery and storage of goods, as well as overseeing and liaising with fellow employees to ensure that stock is maintained and moved efficiently.
These are the average annual salaries within this field:
– Logistics Coordinator: R175 000 per annum.
– Warehouse Manager: R222 000 per annum.
– Supply Chain Manager (entry level): R294 000 per annum.
– Logistics Manager: R312 000 per annum.
– Distribution Manager: R330 000 per annum.
– Supply Chain Manager: R428 000 per annum.
- City of Cape Town Bursary
- City of Johannesburg Bursary
- Clover Bursary
- Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality Bursary
- Engen Petroleum Bursaries
- Eskom Bursaries
- Gauteng Dept of Infrastructure Development Bursary
- Gibela Bursary
- Great North Transport Bursary
- Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary
- KwaZulu-Natal Department of Transport Bursary
- MANCOSA Bursary
- Nestlés Future Talent Bursary
- Northern Cape Dept of Transport, Safety & Liaison Bursary
- NYDA Solomon Mahlangu Scholarship Fund
- SAB (South African Breweries) Bursary
- Shoprite Bursaries
- Standard Bank Bursary
- Swartland Municipality Bursary
- TOTAL Bursary
- W&RSETA Bursary
- West Coast District Municipality Bursary