Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
What is Bursary
Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary, Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
ABOUT THE COMPANY – KUEHNE + NAGEL
Kühne + Nagel is an international transport and logistics company located in Switzerland. The global leading company was founded in 1890 and provides air freight and sea freight forwarding, as well as contract logistics and overland businesses.
The Kuehne + Nagel Group is currently located in over 100 countries, where they have approximately 79 000 staff members in around 1 300 offices.
In 2012, the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust was formed, as a way to invest in the education of South African youth. Since the bursary award was launched, the trust has financially assisted many students in the logistics, supply chain management and related commerce fields.
ABOUT THE KUEHNE + NAGEL INZUZO TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust (KN Inzuzo Trust) is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to Black female students, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies towards the following qualifications:
- Accounting (BCom)
- Financial Management (BCom)
- Information Systems (BCom)
- Logistics (BCom)
- Logistics Management (Diploma)
- Transport Economics (BCom)
MORE ABOUT THE KN INZUZO TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The bursary may provide coverage for the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed books, accommodation and transport. The total value of the bursary will be decided by the Trust, dependent on the candidate’s specific circumstances. Bursary funding is paid directly to the tertiary institution.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE KN INZUZO TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – SELECTION PROCESS
The application and selection process includes the following:
- Candidates must submit their application by no later than 31 October 2022, including their completed application form and supporting documents listed below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an in-person interview during November or December 2022.
- The Trust will announce successful bursary recipients in January 2023.
- Applicants will be contacted during each step of the selection process, to keep them updated regarding their application status.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KN INZUZO TRUST BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be Black
- You must be female
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards one of the qualifications listed above
- You must be enrolled in your 2nd year, 3rd year or postgraduate studies (1st-year students will NOT be funded)
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your most recent year of study
- You must be in financial need
- You must have strong leadership capability and have engaged in school, university or community activities
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KN INZUZO TRUST BURSARY
Download and complete the KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Recent passport-sized photo (to be attached to page 2 of the application form)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, from 1st year of university study (certified copy)
- High School or University awards for academic/ leadership/ sport/ entrepreneurial achievements (certified copies)
- Letter of reference from a high school teacher or university lecturer (signed and stamped)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional acceptance from your University (on institutions letterhead)
- Financial statements or quotes from the University for the cost of tuition, books, accommodation etc (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of household income (latest payslips or affidavit if employed, affidavit if unemployed, pension advice slip if on pension) (certified copies)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of residence
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (maximum 4 pages)
Note: applicants are encouraged to keep a copy of the completed application form and supporting documents for their own records.
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Email: email@example.com
(Insert the words “KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application 2023” in the email subject line).
– Hand delivery:
Busi Mabena (Transformation & Development Manager)
The Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive
Longmeadow West Business Park
CLOSING DATE FOR THE KN INZUZO TRUST BURSARY
31 October 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust directly:
Tel: 011 574 7000
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.