South African Bursaries Closing July 2021– 2022
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List Of South African Bursaries Closing July 2021:
- Jakes Gerwel Fellowship Bursary (closing: 19 July 2021)
- SPEBS (SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme) (closing: 31 July 2021)
- Sanlam Bursary (closing: 31 July 2021)
- NMISA Bursary (closing: 31 July 2021)
- Jones & Wagener Bursary (closing: 31 July 2021)
……………….Bursaries Closing July 2021 coming soon. Kindly check back for updates.