Jones & Wagener Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – JONES & WAGENER
Jones & Wagener, founded in 1966, is a professional consulting engineering and science firm located in South Africa. J&W service offerings include Engineering Hydrology; Environmental Engineering; Structural Engineering; Geotechnical Engineering; Mining Infrastructure; Environmental Sciences & Management and Waste & Tailings.
The company pride itself on designing, developing and implementing cost-effective, environmentally friendly, yet practical and innovative solutions.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED, COVERAGE VALUE & SERVICE CONTRACT
Bursaries will be awarded to students who are studying (or intend on studying) BEng or BSc Civil Engineering at a recognised South African University.
The bursary will cover the full cost of tuition fees (as a minimum), but may also cover prescribed textbooks and accommodation (limited allowance).
Upon graduation, students will be required to work at Jones & Wagener for a duration equal to that of their bursary award. During their studies, students may also be required to partake in vacation work in Centurion or Rivonia – this will take place over a six week period in July and/or December and students will receive remuneration.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback by 28 September 2018, regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen,
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying towards a BEng or BSc Civil Engineering qualification
- Studying or intend on studying at a South African university
- Achieved a minimum of 70% for Mathematics and Physical Science in Matric
- Proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JONES & WAGENER BURSARY
Applications can be submitted in either of the following ways
2) By download and completing the Jones & Wagener Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Drivers license, if applicable
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary academic record, if at University (certified copy)
- 1 x colour photo (to be attached to the application form)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE JONES & WAGENER BURSARY
31 July 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Jones & Wagener directly:
Tel: 011 519 0200
Fax: 011 519 0201
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com