Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – SCHAUENBURG EDUCATION TRUST
Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024 | Schauenburg (Pty) Ltd (known as “Schauenburg Systems”) manufactures equipment for mine safety, including innovative electronic products with the use of cutting edge technology. The company produce turnkey communication solutions and systems.
The Schauenburg Education Trust was formed as a way to take part in the socio-economic transformation of the country, by providing financial assistance (in the form of educational bursaries) to young black students and enabling them to further their tertiary studies in the Electronics, Engineering and Economics sector.
ABOUT THE SCHAUENBURG EDUCATION TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Schauenburg Education Trust is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2023 academic year.. Bursaries will be awarded for studies at selected universities in Gauteng, within these fields:
- Electrical Engineering (BSc/ BEng)
- Business Administration (BCom)
- Business Management (BCom)
The Schauenburg Education Trust bursary focuses on awarding bursaries to students pursuing studies towards scarce skills qualifications, thereby ensuring that more of these skilled professionals are developed and produced for future employment in South Africa. Bursaries will be awarded based on 2 main criteria: merit and need.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE SCHAUENBURG EDUCATION TRUST BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED | SELECTION PROCESS
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses (either partial or full cover): registration fees, tuition and examination fees. Students will also receive an allowance for prescribed textbooks, course materials, accommodation and a living allowance.
Bursary recipients will be required to take part in vacation work during holidays or job shadow at Schauenburg Systems.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to attend an interview with the Trustees and Bursary Administrators, as well as undergo psychometric testing.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a written contract. Should you not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCHAUENBURG EDUCATION TRUST BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards one of the qualifications listed above
- You must be entering your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study in 2022
- You must be studying at one of these Gauteng-based universities: the University of Pretoria, University of Johannesburg, North-West University (Vanderbijlpark) or the University of the Witwatersrand
- You must have made good academic progress during your current year of study
- You must have passed all courses you have registered for while at the University
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding for the 2023 academic year.
- You must be Black (per B-BBEE Legislation)
- Preference will be given to; Black female students, Black students under 35 years old and Black students living with disabilities
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHAUENBURG EDUCATION TRUST BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary Application 2022
Alternatively, you may request an application form by emailing Nthabiseng Mkhize: firstname.lastname@example.org and Megan Milburn: email@example.com
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record to date (on tertiary letterhead)
- Motivational letter/ cover letter stating your financial position and why you should be awarded the bursary (maximum 1000 words)
- Proof of parents or guardians’ household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SCHAUENBURG EDUCATION TRUST BURSARY
30 July 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Schauenburg Education Trust directly:
Contact people: Nthabiseng Mkhize / Megan Milburn
Tel: 010 590 1571
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
Click Here Details On NSFAS, National Student Financial Aid Scheme
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round
See Also: South African Bursaries January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December