MSC Business College Bursary South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MSC BUSINESS COLLEGE
In 1991, in East London, the MSC Business College group was created. Over time, MSC Business College became one of South Africa’s largest institutions for tertiary education.
MSC is fully accredited and provides a number of qualifications, such as certificates and diplomas by the means of utilizing the latest technology. MSC offers a number of programmes such as Marketing, Human Resources, Information and Technology (IT), End-User Computer, IT Support, Travel and Tourism, Business Admin, Wholesale and Retail, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Public Relations, Project Management, and Public Finance. MSC cares highly about its students, providing affordable programmes and campuses that are centrally located for their convenience.
MSC Business College has campuses in 4 provinces of South Africa: East London; Queenstown and Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape, Bloemfontein in the Free State, Alberton; Midrand and Kempton Park in Gauteng, and Rustenburg in the North West.
ABOUT THE MSC BUSINESS COLLEGE BURSARY – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
MSC Business College is inviting students to apply for their Bursary Programme, which covers studies towards a National Diploma in Marketing Management.
The bursary programme is awarded on academic achievement, financial need, and personal motivation and will provide cover for all contact sessions, facilitation, assessments, electronic study material, and certification.
MORE ABOUT THE MSC BUSINESS COLLEGE BURSARY – ABOUT THE QUALIFICATION
Upon completion of the programme, the candidate will acquire 243 credits, an NQF 5 endorsed by Services SETA, as well as an MSC certificate of completion. The programme will run for 24 months, where the candidate will engage in full-time studies. (Find out more about the National Diploma in Marketing Management here).
Modules covered during the programme include:
- Computer Proficiency
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Introduction to Marketing
- The Marketing Plan
- Marketing Research
- Social Media Management
- Brand Management
- Relationship Marketing
- Tactical Marketing
- The Marketing Manager
After completing the qualification, students can pursue these possible career paths: Product/ Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Communication Practitioner, Social Media Manager or Marketing Researcher.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MSC BUSINESS COLLEGE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric (NSC) or equivalent NQF4 Marketing related qualification
- You must intend on studying towards a National Diploma in Marketing Management at MSC Business College, at any campus
- You must complete your studies within 24 months
- You must have access to a mobile device (e.g. laptop, tablet, mobile phone)
- You must have access to data to complete off-campus work
- You must be in financial need
- You must have excellent academic results
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MSC BUSINESS COLLEGE BURSARY
Candidates will be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with the completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of residence
- Parents or guardians ID Documents, if you are under 18 years old (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of residence, if you reside with them and are under 18 years old
- Motivational essay explaining why you should be awarded the bursary (1 page and maximum 500 words)
- The bursary is only for the National Diploma in Marketing Management qualification (SAQA ID: 20900/NQF 5/Credits 243/Endorsed by Services Seta)
- The candidate can NOT transfer the bursary programme for cash
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
- The outcome of the selection process will be announced on 29 July 2021 at the IMC Conference
- If you have not heard a response by 5 June 2021, please regard your application as unsuccessful
CLOSING DATE FOR THE MSC BUSINESS COLLEGE BURSARY
1 July 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact MSC Business College directly:
Tel: 087 551 1774