South African Bursaries Closing January 2021– 2022
If you are in need of funding for your 2021 tertiary studies, a bursary is a perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
Zabusaries.com has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of January 2021. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms were available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN JANUARY 2021:
- Pyrotec Bursary (1 January)
- South African Geomatics Council Bursary (7 January)
- Mercedes-Benz Bursary(8 January)
- Aon Bursary (10 January)
- Sasria Bursary (11 January)
- Hollywoodbets & Nomzamo Lighthouse Foundation Bursary (11 January)
- Alfred Nzo District Municipality Bursary (15 January)
- SAAFoST Bursaries (15 January)
- Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal Bursary (15 January)
- Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) Bursary (15 January)
- AstraZeneca Bursary (15 January)
- KZN Department of Health Bursary (15 January)
- Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary (29 January)
- Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality Bursary (29 January)
- Northam Zondereinde Mine Bursary (29 January)
- Dube TradePort Bursary (29 January)
- Hulamin Bursary (29 January)
- EWSETA Bursary (31 January)
- South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) Bursary (31 January)
- MultiChoice Bursary (31 January)
- HKA Bursary (31 January)
- Starke Ayres Bursary (31 January)
- SIOC Community Development Trust (SIOC-CDT) Bursary (31 January)
- Pilanesberg Platinum Mines (PPM) Bursary (31 January)
- Betting Entertainment Technologies (BET) Bursary (31 January)
- ….. more bursaries coming soon