Hollywoodbets | Nomzamo Lighthouse Foundation Bursary South Africa 2024 – 2025
ABOUT THE COMPANY – HOLLYWOODBETS
Hollywoodbets, also known as Hollywood Sportsbook, is the top sports and live games betting operator in South Africa. The company also operates in Mozambique, Ireland and the United Kingdom, offering customers betting via their online platform, mobile site, call centre and retail branches.
Nomzamo Nonzwakazi Mbatha is a South African actress, TV personality, businesswoman, human rights activist and founder of the Lighthouse Foundation. Ground Six Lighthouse Foundation, established in April 2017, is a registered non-profit organization, whose goal is to help support marginalized youth, child-headed homes and senior citizens.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Hollywoodbets and the Lighthouse Foundation, as part of “The Future is a Bright” campaign, will be awarding bursaries for tertiary studies in ANY field of study, to the value of R1 000 000.
The bursary will provide cover for registration fees and tuition fees – all other expenses will not be covered.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric or currently in Matric
- Strong academic record
- Studying or intend on studying towards a tertiary qualification
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution within South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at; https://hollywoodbets.simplify.hr/Vacancy/Apply/2ptap6
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Matric statement of results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Details about your chosen qualification
- Letter of acceptance from your tertiary institution (on letterhead)
- Proforma invoice from your tertiary institution, to include a breakdown of registration fees, tuition fees and examination fees, length of the qualification, name, address and proof of banking details of the institution (on letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Proof of address
* Please note: documents must NOT be uploaded in. JPG format
11 January 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Hollywoodbets directly:
Contact form: https://mycommunity.hollywoodbets.net/contact-us/ or