Fluor Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – FLUOR
Fluor Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023, Fluor entered South Africa in 1960 with the Sasol Styrene Butadiene project and the construction of Cape Town’s Caltex Refinery. For over 60 years, Fluor SA (Pty) Limited (Fluor South Africa) has been providing professional and technical solutions to deliver safe, well‑executed, capital‑efficient engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) projects to clients in diverse markets.
Today, Fluor South Africa have their headquarters in Johannesburg, as well as ongoing operations in Durban, Sasolburg, and Secunda.
ABOUT THE FLUOR BURSARY – FIELDS COVERED
- Architectural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Control Systems & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
MORE ABOUT THE FLUOR BURSARY – SELECTION
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted no later than 22 April 2022 – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Fluor is an equal opportunity employer – therefore all qualified individuals will receive equal consideration for employment (regardless of race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by local law).
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FLUOR BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be in financial need
- You must be committed to your studies
- You must be willing to pursue an engineering career at Fluor
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FLUOR BURSARY
Students can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disqualified):
- Most recent academic results (Matric or tertiary) (certified copy)
- Provisional acceptance letter (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- A motivational letter stating why you have selected your specific field of study
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “BURSARY” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE FLUOR BURSARY
8 April 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Fluor directly:
Contact person: Henny Moraka (Talent Development Specialist)
Tel: 011 519 6000
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.