Zororo-Phumulani Laptop Giveaway South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ZORORO-PMUMULANI
Zororo-Phumulani Laptop Giveaway South Africa 2023 – 2024. Zororo-Phumulani is an authorized Financial Service Provider, powered by Doves Crocker Morgans Zimbabwe. The company offers insurance in the form of a Worldwide Funeral Plan, Funeral and Repatriation Plan, Accidental Death Cover.
ABOUT THE ZORORO-PMUMULANI LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
Zororo Phumulani is inviting students to apply for their Laptop Giveaway competition. Candidates who are underprivileged and are starting their 1st year of University study can apply.
The Matric Student Annual Laptop Giveaway program was started in 2017 and has been held every year since then. The aim of the Initiative is to provide computers to students who are starting their next giant step in their educational journey.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ZORORO-PMUMULANI LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must reside within South Africa
- You must be from a disadvantaged family
- You must have completed Matric or A level in the 2023 academic year.
- You must have been accepted to study at a recognised and accredited University or Institution of Higher Learning in South Africa
T|C’S OF THE ZORORO-PMUMULANI LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
- The laptop giveaway is open to both Zororo-Phumulani policyholders and non-policyholders.
- Zororo Phumulani is permitted to select candidates based on results but reserves the right to change the entry criteria.
- Top students will be selected and contacted by Zororo-Phumulani Investments (Proprietary) Limited.
- Laptops cannot be exchanged for cash.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ZORORO-PMUMULANI LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
Download and complete the Zororo-Phumulani Laptop Giveaway Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document or Passport (certified copy)
- Matric 2022 results or A Level Results, if your parent/s are Zororo Phumulani policyholders (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if your parent/s are not Zororo Phumulani policyholders (certified copy)
- Acceptance Letter from a University or Institution of Higher Learning in South Africa (on institutions letterhead)
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Zororo-Phumulani Laptop Giveaway” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ZORORO-PMUMULANI LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
1 April 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE ZORORO-PMUMULANI LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
For any queries related to this giveaway programme, please contact Zororo Phumulani directly:
Contact page: https://www.zororo-phumulani.co.za/contact.php
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2023 – 2024
Click Here Details On NSFAS, National Student Financial Aid Scheme