Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary for Disabled Students South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – BRADSHAW LEROUX
Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary for Disabled Students South Africa 2024 | Bradshaw LeRoux is South Africa’s sole Disability Recruitment and Inclusion Specialist. The company is co-owned by a person living with a disability, making the company inclusive with its brand and personal with its aims, views, and goals. Bradshaw LeRoux has over 21 years of experience in offering a wide variety of services. The company is also a recognised leader in sustainable inclusion strategies for Business.
Bradshaw LeRoux ensures that they continuously promote a culture that is inclusive of disabilities by:
- Providing online disability inclusion, support and training with the aim of creating awareness through individual support and eLearning experiences
- Providing strategic consulting for the purpose of disability inclusion
- Providing disability training and awareness campaigns with the aim of promoting awareness by the means of communication and experience
- Providing environmental accessibility audits with the aim of recognising the potential risks persons living with disabilities may experience and how to better solve and approach them
- Providing leadership programmes that are supportive
- Ensuring that there is a large-scale database of applicants living with disabilities
- Ensuring that disclosure policies and support campaigns are established
- Providing potential assessment and competence services
ABOUT THE BRADSHAW LEROUX BURSARY PROGRAMME
Bradshaw LeRoux is inviting students with disabilities to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for degree studies within the following fields:
- Community Development
- Environmental Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Occupational Health
MORE ABOUT THE BRADSHAW LEROUX BURSARY PROGRAMME
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees and living expense while candidates study.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BRADSHAW LEROUX BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be living with a disability
- You must be studying towards a 3-4 year Degree, within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be studying at an institution that is recognised and accredited by the DHET
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BRADSHAW LEROUX BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary Application 2024
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (in MS Word format)
- Matric certificate
- Full academic record
- Proof of disability (doctors note)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE BRADSHAW LEROUX BURSARY
31 December 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BRADSHAW LEROUX BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Bradshaw LeRoux directly:
Tel: 031 765 2547
Contact page: https://bradshawleroux.co.za/contact-us/
Please do NOT contact Kouga Wind Farm if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here