Arup Education Trust Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – ARUP
Arup Education Trust Bursary South Africa 2024 | Arup (Arup Group Limited) was founded in 1946 by Sir Ove Arup, as a multinational professional services company. The firm provides planning, design, engineering, consulting and project management services across the built environment sector.
Headquartered in London, within the United Kingdom, the company employs more than 13 000 staff members in their 92 offices. The companies offices are located throughout 35 countries, with a presence in Africa, Europe, Australasia, East Asia, the Americas and the Middle East.
The Arup Education Trust was formed in 2011, with the aim of bettering the lives of previously disadvantaged students by way of education. They are committed to helping female students advance their skills, with at least half of the beneficiaries being women.
ABOUT THE ARUP BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Arup Education Trust is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for Built Environment degree qualifications, including the following fields:
- Construction Studies
- Quantity Surveying
- Town Planning
The Bursary was created in the hopes of helping students with strong academic merit, but lacking financial funding.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Arup Education Trust Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ARUP BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be from a designated group per South Africa’s B-BBEE codes (Black African, Coloured, Indian/ Asian, disabled)
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a degree in the built environment field (1st year students are welcome to apply)
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have a total combined household income of LESS than R30 000 per month
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ARUP BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: Arup Education Trust Bursary Application 2024
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Arup Bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full university academic record/ transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Most recent university tuition statement from the University (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, SASSA grant slip if applicable)
Note: supporting documents must be submitted in PDF format and must not be larger than 2MB each.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ARUP BURSARY
31 December 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Arup directly:
Tel: 011 218 7600
Please do NOT contact Kouga Wind Farm if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here