CSG Bursary South Africa 2024
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – CSG
CSG Bursary South Africa 2024 | CSG, founded in 1982, is a global award-winning provider of software and services that help companies monetize and digitally enable the customer experience. The companies vision is: flexible, seamless, limitless communications, information and content services for everyone.
The company is headquartered in Colorado, United States, and currently has operations in over 120 countries, with over 4000 staff members. In South Africa, CSG has offices in the major cities of Cape Town and Johannesburg.
ABOUT THE CSG BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
CSG is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- ICT (Information and Communications Technology)
- Industrial Psychology
- Information Technology
- Software Development
MORE ABOUT THE CSG BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED & RENEWAL
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks and a monthly stipend.
The bursary will be awarded for 12 months/ 1 academic year and is renewable, based on satisfactory academic performance.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all the details about the CSG Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CSG BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed the Matric
- You must be studying full-time, towards a qualification within one field of study listed above
- You must have completed your first year of study
- You must be entering your second or higher year of study in 2024
- You must be studying at a recognized tertiary institution in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CSG BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: CSG Bursary Application 2024
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the CSG Bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including latest results/ transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application and explain why you should be awarded the bursary (1 page) (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (1 page)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CSG BURSARY
30 December 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact CSG directly:
Tel: 012 362 9778
Or fill in the contact form for CSG to get back to you: https://csggroup.co.za/contact/
Please do NOT contact CSG if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round