South African Society for Animal Science (SASAS) Bursary 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – SASAS
South African Society for Animal Science (SASAS) Bursary 2023 – 2024, The South African Society for Animal Science (SASAS), previously known as the South African Society of Animal Production (SASAP), was founded in 1961. Society is a place that joins animal scientists from various agricultural industries, including animal scientists who conduct research and training, animal scientists interested in the various aspects of the animal sciences and the livestock industry.
Suitably qualified people, both locally and internationally, are invited to take up membership within the society.
ABOUT THE SASAS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The South African Society for Animal Science (SASAS) is inviting postgraduate students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2023 academic year..
Bursaries will be awarded for studies towards an Honours or Masters degree in Animal Science / Animal Production.
ABOUT THE SASAS BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The value of the bursary will be determined by the council. Funding will be paid in 2 instalments to the recipient, on the condition that their SASAS membership is still valid.
We are committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the SASAS Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR FOR THE SASAS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You may be of any nationality
- You must have completed a BSc (Agric.) qualification in Animal Science or Animal Production
- You must have graduated from a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must be a member of the South African Society for Animal Science (SASAS) (apply here to become a member)
- You must be registered to study towards an Honours or Masters degree in Animal Science / Animal Production
- You must be registered to study at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have an exceptional academic record (cum laude)
- You must complete your Honours degree within 2 years and your Master’s degree within 4 years
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SASAS BURSARY
Download and complete the SASAS Bursary Application Form 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- Graduation certificate for the completed degree (certified copy)
- Official statement of subjects and symbols completed (undergraduate and postgraduate as applicable) (certified copy)
- Recommendation by study leader
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “SASAS Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SASAS BURSARY
31 March 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the South African Society for Animal Science (SASAS) directly:
Tel: 012 361 2333
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2023 – 2024