South African Bursaries Closing in June 2021 – 2022
What is Bursary
A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List Of South African Bursaries Closing June 2021:
- Glencore Bursary (Closing: 4 June 2021)
- South32 HMM Bursary (Closing: 4 June 2021)
- Anglo American Coal Bursary (Closing: 5 June 2021)
- Canon Collins Trust and University of London Scholarships for Distance Learning (closing: 7 June 2021)
- South African National Society (SANC) Killie Campbell Bursary (Closing: 7 June 2021)
- AfriSam Bursary (Closing: 8 June 2021)
- Baker Hughes Bursary (Closing: 11 June 2021)
- South African-German Centre for Development Research (SA-GER CDR) Scholarship (Closing: 20 June 2021)
- WBHO Bursary (closing: 30 June 2021)
- WK Construction Bursary (closing: 30 June 2021)
- merSETA Bursary (closing: 30 June 2021)
- ABSA BMI Bursary (Closing: 30 June 2021)
- Shoprite Bursaries (Closing: 30 June 2021)
………..Bursaries Closing June 2021 coming soon. Kindly check back for updates
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round